Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Streaking in a Winter Wonderland

Every year around the holidays it's my dream to ring in the new year by going streaking. But streaking is a lost art. You have to have the right audience for it - somebody (or, ideally, a group of somebodies) who will be surprised, but able to appreciate the fun of it, without freaking out. That's why you can't really go streaking at a nudist resort; and these days, doing it in front of a public audience runs too many risks of somebody getting offended and/or calling the cops. (You don't want to alienate your friends, family, or neighbors over something like this, and you definitely don't want to end up in jail). Still, it's my dream to someday find the right opportunity, and if I have to limit myself to running around in circles in my back yard in the meantime...well, that's fun, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment