Monday, November 13, 2017

Hiking Free



This is me setting up my camera in the woods before taking the shot that I used for the latest entry in my Why Nudism? series. In addition to that shot, I have another one taken from the back:


I was only going to take a few shots and then get dressed (because I wasn't all that far off the path, and these days you can't go anywhere outdoors without running into other people), but the weather was beautiful (unusually so for this late in the year), and I felt so comfortable and at peace in the great outdoors with my full body exposed to the open air, that I couldn't resist at least walking for a little bit before getting dressed again. I guess you could say the spirit of freehiking took over. Although, I didn't get far before I got distracted...

Oh noes!! Nudism gone wild!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment