Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Installing an Air Conditioner

(A nudist documentary)

Now that summer is in full force, I can no longer put off installing the second air conditioning unit in our apartment.


See, it didn't take long for me to start experimenting with my newfound video editing skills. This is still a pretty basic project - a straightforward combination of three videos - but the ability to combine shots allows me to tell a more complete visual story (like one with a beginning, middle, and end). It also still runs a bit long - although this is a documentary, and it really took that long to dig the a/c out of the closet, install it, and then put the closet back in order. On the plus side, the production was a lot simpler than my recent swimsuit session, since I was dealing with single takes ("take it or leave it") this time.

Who knows what I'll come up with next!

No comments:

Post a Comment