Thursday, June 30, 2016

Outfit of the Day (#ootd)



I was very excited to wear this belly shirt, now that I've got a stomach flat enough and toned enough to warrant showing off.


I've always enjoyed girls with sexy stomachs who are willing to expose their midriffs in public (e.g., Alexandra Daddario in Texas Chainsaw 3D - second from right). I feel like I got a lot of stares (the good kind). It was a weird experience, wearing a shirt (not, like, a bikini top), yet having the middle of my body exposed. I kept being surprised by the feel of my purse strap against my bare skin. There was even a little bit of sexy flash of my hip bones. But it was great! I felt fantastic. And, after all, summer is the season to wear less!


Here are a couple pictures of this outfit "in the wild".


No comments:

Post a Comment