Saturday, April 2, 2016

Size Matters (Not)



In real life, it's not the size of your schlong, but your skill at wielding it. (You don't even need to have a penis at all to satisfy a woman - otherwise there'd be no such thing as lesbians). And, there are disadvantages to being too large. But modeling is a superficial world, and a huge dong certainly makes a stronger visual impression.

Before you get jealous of me, though, you should know that I'm actually not that popular with women. Of course, it's not like you can just walk up to a woman, whip your dick out, and ask her what she thinks - that's a good way to get the cops chasing after you. So, obviously, other skills and talents are required.

2 comments:

  1. admittedly, i,m rather small in the penis department, but i agree its not about size, its how you perform.sorry to hear you are not very popular with women. you are popular with me, and i can tell you immediatly how much i love your cock, even if i,m not your preferred gender

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks. I happen to be very popular among gay men - and have been since before I ever realized it. Which is fine. I just don't possess a reciprocal interest. I've gained a lot more confidence over the years and have more female companionship than I used to, which is great. But there is still the fact that, due to my gender identity, I don't exude a lot of the signals that girls are /attracted/ to. I'm fine being friends with girls (in fact, it's great!), but I also like being desired by them. As a minority, I suppose I have the problem that a lot of lesbians must have.

      Delete