Thursday, March 19, 2015

Off-kilter

It's difficult to find new ways to present a subject you've photographed tens of thousands of times (only a fraction of those photos have been worth showing off, but I have actually taken that many). And I won't deny the fact that I am a habitual creature, prone to falling into comfortable patterns. Not having other models to work with is also limiting, and due to the nature of the sort of photography that interests me, when and (especially) where I can shoot is considerably restricted. As such, I present to you the following selection of off-kilter images, featuring some non-standard crops and framing, that I hope will be at least a tiny bit novel to those of you who have been following my photography for some time now.








No comments:

Post a Comment