Monday, July 21, 2014

Outfit of the Day (#ootd)

Perhaps I should do this more often. :3


I found this t-shirt at a secondhand store on clearance. The drawing of Ariel is incredibly beautiful, and it fits me perfectly. It was worth a lot more than the three bucks I paid for it. (Well, my roommate bought it for me, because she's awesome). The shorts are a really flattering pair I found at Kohl's a while back. They're my new favorites. Nail polish is a pretty shade of teal called Blue Visionary, by Wet N Wild.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet... :-))

    I was catching up on your posts.
    I hardly can get things done these days, it's been a long while since I photographed besides a crazy self portrait session. And now I also started a third blog for my writings in my free style self taught English. They are mails to a pen pal, real stories of my life, straight from the memory.

    http://alwaysyourslittleoldgirl.blogspot.be/

    And, well, since I started reading my fathers erotic library since I was 11... biggest part of my life were all the different men...

    Thought I had to show you, even when life is busy for everybody, especially for writing photographers/models...
    :-))

    Had a lot of fun reading your posts again.
    It's good to know there are other 'different' people but you in this world... Especially if they are young ones.
    Hope for the future..

    XXX!

    ReplyDelete